We are looking for a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator to join our game-changing team of urban designers, architects, and strategists. This part-time role will work with the Marketing Manager to communicate our story in a compelling way through a variety of mediums. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with our Principals and leadership team in supporting the day-to-day marketing and business development, proposal strategies, and lead generation through graphic communications.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the production of content and graphics for digital marketing collateral, including social media, the quarterly newsletter, email announcements, blog posts and website updates.
- Create compelling written and graphic content to use for strategic messaging and campaigns.
- Assess, process, and nurture inbound leads and RFPs.
- Coordinate proposals, statements of qualifications, and letters of interest.
- Manage the production to packaging efforts on all proposals.
- Support submissions for industry awards, speaking proposals, and sponsorships.
- Generate and update cut sheets, presentations and related marketing materials using existing InDesign templates and brand standards.
- Compose and maintain staff resumes, project descriptions, and boilerplate information.
- Collaborate with project managers and principals along with clients and consultants to prepare submissions and update portfolio.
- Help with special projects/events, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Communications, English, related degree, or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing.
- Proficient with Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Suite, WordPress, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other relevant social media platforms.
- Working knowledge of contact management systems.
- Knowledge of a broad real estate development audience – from government agencies to private developers and builders is highly preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, graphic, and verbal communication skills; professional, yet approachable in corresponding with clients, the media, the public, and colleagues.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Responsive to last minute requests and able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Stellar work ethic, self-motivated, and a demonstrated penchant for ownership and getting the job done.
YOU are eager to jump in and join a close team working in a driven and fun environment.
YOU have a passion for helping people.
YOU are a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
YOU are an avid communicator.
YOU are innovative, self-motivated, and want to make an impact in our unique industry.
YOU are flexible and can pivot to turn an idea into a plan of action.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter with what excites you about this role and your lived experience, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org